High School Dual Enrollment Program/Form
If you are a senior in high school and want the challenge of college-level academic studies, consider the dual enrollment program at Urshan College.
You may qualify for the dual enrollment program if you are a high school senior or if you will enter the senior level at the time of dual enrollment, have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and a minimum ACT score of 21 or SAT score of 1050.
Inquire about the opportunities for pursuing challenging academic studies above and beyond the high school curriculum. Talk with your parents/guardians and your high school counselor to see if you can expand your educational background by taking college-level courses.
Note: Students participating in the dual enrollment program are not eligible for financial assistance; however, failure to successfully complete courses through the dual enrollment program may impact future financial aid eligibility.
How to apply:
- Complete an online application at urshancollege.org and complete the dual enrollment form, answering all questions.
- See your high school counselor or principal for approval and completion of the section for High School Officials (If homeschooled, a parent should sign verifying GPA)
- Have your parents/guardian sign for approval to enroll.
- Request ACT/SAT scores be sent directly from the testing provider to: email@example.com or mailed directly to the address below.
- Upon their acceptance to the College, students may be required to meet with an academic advisor before registering for classes.
- Mail the completed form to:
155 Urshan Way Wentzville, MO 63385
Forms may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org