Tuition Discount Overview
Any questions you may have about Tuition Discounts at Urshan College can be sent to email@example.com. Additional financial aid may be available from numerous sources including the student’s home church or district, benevolent associations, private and public charitable funds, and various governmental bodies.
How to Apply for Tuition Discounts
- To be eligible for a tuition discount, you must be full-time, with the exception of the Spouse Tuition Discount.
- The total tuition discount per student must not exceed 40% of tuition (with the exception of the Missionary Child Tuition Discount and the Spouse Tuition Discount).
- To renew a tuition discount for a following academic year, a student must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Tuition discounts are limited to eight semesters per student.
- Placement on disciplinary probation may be grounds for forfeiting tuition discounts.
- If a student withdraws from the College before the completion of the school year, the full amount of the tuition discount for that academic year is forfeited.
- Failure to obtain an approved Leave of Absence before withdrawing from the College terminates the student’s eligibility to renew tuition discounts.
- Accounts from previous semesters must be paid in full to receive a tuition discount.
- Tuition discounts are credited to the student’s account at the beginning of each semester with ½ credited in the fall semester and ½ credited in the spring semester of each year.
- Tuition discounts may not be used as part of the down payment.
Offers of Tuition Discounts or Scholarships to Prospective Students
Any Discount or Scholarship offer to a prospective student by an officer of Urshan College is to be construed as an invitation to apply for the scholarship the officer reasonably believes to be available given the facts known at the time. Such an offer cannot be construed as a guarantee or warranty of funding. Proffered financial incentives are voided if the prospective student fails to meet any eligibility or application requirements.